Tamara Sieger, PresidentE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
800 South Morris Street, Gainesville, Texas 76240
The Gainesville ISD Foundation
- Is a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens.
- Shares a vision of enhancing education in the Gainesville I.S.D.
- Works to increase private support for educational activities in the Gainesville I.S.D.
- Benefits Gainesville I.S.D students and teachers by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars.
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement.
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community, and education leaders.
The mission of the Gainesville ISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Gainesville Independent School District to enrich, maintain, and expand programs needed to meet the district’s stated mission of excellence in education. The Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
If you are interested in making a donation to the GISD Education Foundation the forms are available on this webpage. The Foundation is also selling commemorative bricks to be placed at either the high school campus or the middle school. The Foundation appreciates each and every donor that supports the work done by the Foundation.
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential
- Support staff for innovative effort
- Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
- Inspire parents and community to participate with the school district in enriching education