The mission of the Bilingual Education/ English as a Second Language Program is to assure that all speakers of other languages attain high levels of proficiency in English, achieve high academic standards and embrace cultural and linguistic diversity.
Texas English Language Learners Portal at the following website address : www.elltx.org
The portal is funded as part of a Limited English Proficient (LEP) Student Success Initiative Grant.
The goal of this web portal is to provide resources and other tools and training materials that are designed to support educators serving English language learners. The web portal provides educators and parents the opportunities to access the following:
· Web based professional development
· Information on Assessment
· State Requirements and Initiatives
· Differentiated classroom video segments
· Best Practices for English Language Learners
· Other TEA Sponsored Resources
Please select any link to the left.