Gainesville Junior High School
Computer Labs Rules and Guidelines
- First class in the lab, please turn all computers on.
- If you use the projector, please turn it OFF before you leave.
- Last class in the lab, please shut all computers down.
Students will not be allowed in any computer lab without adult supervision.
No downloading without teacher approval.
Save only to home directory.
Limit printing - teacher approved.
No gum, candy, food or drinks allowed in computer labs.
Sit in assigned seat.
Take Care of Equipment
- Do not deface or damage any equipment.
- Do not place any inappropriate items into or underneath any equipment.
- Keep cords out of your mouth.
Before You Come In
When You Are Sitting Down
- Use correct posture.
- Use both hands to type.
- Keep hands on your own keyboard and mouse.
While You Are Working
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Keep your eyes on your OWN screen.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Finish your work on time.
When It's Time to Go